MMapper is a graphical client and mapper for a game named Multi-Users in Middle-earth.
The game is traditionally played in a text-only mode, but MMapper tries
to represent the virtual world in user-friendly graphical environment. It acts
as a proxy between a telnet client and a MUD server, being able to analyze game
data in real time and show player’s position on a map.
Latest release v21.01.0 (17 Jan 2021)
- Play, emulation, and mapping modes can be changed with:
_config ?? (Cuantar)
- An insecure connection warning will now be displayed if TLS encryption is disabled
- Selecting rooms and marks now displays the total count
- Fix autoexits parsing to support the new MUME XML format
- Room online update status can now be changed when multiple rooms are selected (Elval)
- UI now allow remote and local ports above 10000 (Cuantar)
- Connect room(s) to its neighbour rooms now works with up/down
time output to sync clock with Maiar
- Fixed rare crash when a connection was not bi-directional
- The world mesh is now updated during a tolerant room updates
- Only troll exits are trusted for detecting direct sunlit exits, thereby improving accuracy
- Removed the confusing orange bounds that resulted in a mesh rebuild
- The display is now updated when changing a room’s up to date flag.
- DPI is checked when MMapper is started up
_dirs command by swapping n/s (Elval)
- Automatic room creation and connection of rooms during mapping
- Exit detection and note taking
- Fast 3D OpenGL rendering with pseudo 3D layers
- User friendly design with drag and drop mouse operations
- Multi-platform support for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Multiplayer capabilities where group members can connect to your map
Please set up your client according to this guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MUME?
Found a bug?
Please report it here