MMapper is a graphical client and mapper for a game named Multi-Users in Middle-earth.
The game is traditionally played in a text-only mode, but MMapper tries
to represent the virtual world in user-friendly graphical environment. It acts
as a proxy between a telnet client and a MUD server, being able to analyze game
data in real time and show player’s position on a map.
Latest release v20.08.0 (09 Aug 2020)
- MMapper can now automatically log play sessions to disk (Mirnir)
- Reworked underwater terrain sectors to be more identifiable
- Flow flags now predict the movement into the next river room
- Group Manager pulls health, mana, and move information from ‘info’ as well
- AppImage Linux binaries are now packaged
- Increased draw distance for maps with many layers
- Fixed setting door names using the CLI
- Reduced the default client font size on Linux/Windows
- Fixed bug where twiddlers were not being prompt detected
- Automatic room creation and connection of rooms during mapping
- Exit detection and note taking
- Fast 3D OpenGL rendering with pseudo 3D layers
- User friendly design with drag and drop mouse operations
- Multi-platform support for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Multiplayer capabilities where group members can connect to your map
Please set up your client according to this guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MUME?
Found a bug?
Please report it here