MMapper is a graphical client and mapper for a game named Multi-Users in Middle-earth.
The game is traditionally played in a text-only mode, but MMapper tries
to represent the virtual world in user-friendly graphical environment. It acts
as a proxy between a telnet client and a MUD server, being able to analyze game
data in real time and show player’s position on a map.
Latest release v20.10.0 (14 Oct 2020)
- Exits are now automatically generated during “Create New Connection” modes
- Connections are now automatically deleted when a room exit is removed
- Introduced End of Record (EOR) telnet protocol for Mudlet
- Added Linemode (RFC 1116) telnet protocol for Putty and BSD Telnet
- Selecting rooms and marks now displays the total count
- Fixed ‘Connect room(s) to its neighbour rooms’ to connect north/south and one-way exits
- Selecting the “Undefined” radio buttons when editing multiple rooms now works
- Connection dots when selecting outgoing exits are now correctly displayed
- Fixed directory creation when exporting a web map for ‘Play MUME’
- Added Top Mud Sites link to
- Suppress Go Ahead (SGA) telnet protocol now actually works
- Updated links to use HTTPS
- Automatic room creation and connection of rooms during mapping
- Exit detection and note taking
- Fast 3D OpenGL rendering with pseudo 3D layers
- User friendly design with drag and drop mouse operations
- Multi-platform support for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Multiplayer capabilities where group members can connect to your map
Please set up your client according to this guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MUME?
Found a bug?
Please report it here